Monday 28 May 2012

Launched, and home already... :)

Erm, yup, bit short of posts on what's been a very busy couple of weeks! 



I've a load of photos to upload, covering the bit of work pre-launch, the launch itself, our trip to sea, and then our big trip home. I'll get working on it very soon, so apologies for the absence.


It was a fantastic trip, and she's a great ship. She covered 175 miles, 66 locks, three rivers and a bit of sea in around 7.5 days, with no significant problems at all.


That said, I never want to see a ballast brick again. ;)


In other news, after the mysterious disappearance of one of my other two boating blogs, the NBCreamcheese one, I've registered a new location for it at http://nbcreamcheeseblog.blogspot.co.uk/ and with any luck, I'll have the content uploaded again from the old one sometime soon.

Righty, more to come on the big trip in the next few days. I'm in and out of hospital at the moment, so finding time and energy is proving a bit tricky!

Anyhoo, laters, as they say. ;)

PC

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I wondered if you had blogged elsewhere about your experiences with Instigator since 2012? I am looking at an ABC/ Sherwood boat and was trying to find some medium long term reports?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I wondered if you had blogged elsewhere about your experiences with Instigator since 2012? I am looking at an ABC/ Sherwood boat and was trying to find some medium long term reports?

    ReplyDelete